Thursday, November 29, 2007

Back Home!

Hello! I landed at 6:05am this morning at Hartsfield International Airport. I have been traveling for the last day and a half and I am still up! I did nothing but sleep and eat on the way home. It feels great to be in my home now. I have missed my house, my bed especially! Now that I am back in Atlanta, I really miss the weather in China. The weather for the most part was in the low to mid 70's most of my trip; a little warmer on some days. The weather here is in the 40's and 50's---Burrrrr! I have added the pictures from the last 2 days in China in a slide show format in the next posting. I am really grateful that I was able to go. Thank you to all those who followed my journey along the way, and to those who left me comments. It meant a lot to me to be able to read the comments from those back home. Thank you to all of the families that followed my trip and asked questions along the way. I look forward to following up with you all. It is good to be home. Thank you for all your prayers for a safe return for me the the families.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aisha, thank you for all that you did in going to China. Thank you so much for sharing you trip with all of US.... You did a great job in telling us what was going on and I know that, that really takes a lot of time...and the pictures oh my goodness....thank you so much. We love you and I know that you would do it again. Call me when you get up today. Love Mom AZ.

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

I am SO glad you are home safely! Hope you can get some rest in your bed (back to a "normal" hour!). We are hosting a First Friday type gathering at our house in L'ville and would LOVE for you to come and talk about your trip, if you can and are interested! Just email me!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad that you made it back safely. Give me a call sometime after you've had a chance to get settled.

Love you!