Thursday, November 22, 2007

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

Hello All and Happy Thanksgiving! Today we went to Buddhist Temple and Pagoda. There was a nice park there as well where we took a break and enjoyed some down time. We climbed 9 stories to the top of the Pagoda, so we were a little tired after that. Thank you to all of you that have left comments on my blog. It has been very encouraging to hear from friends and family back home. As I sit here and reflect on today being Thanksgiving, I am really thankful for God's plan for Su Su and Danielle a.k.a Tao Tao. It was great to see the girls today with their families. To see the plan that God has for these two with their new families. Today is truly a day to be thankful. Enjoy the pictures and I will update you on our Chinese Thanksgiving Dinner!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Thankgiving my dearear. We're truly thankful for you and yes we miss you but we know where you are and what you're doing. That is to be thankful. The pictures are great...thanks. We're going to Diana's for dinner and then back home. I'm going to do some MK yes some people still have money to shop with MK. You have a great dinner and we'll do the same. We did talk with Ms Jayla and she is having a ball as well. The big day is yet to come for her mother. Love you Mom and Dad

Anonymous said...

HAPPY THANKSGIVING AISHA!!!!

May you blessed this season, just as you are a blessing to so many others. We are so happy that your trip continues be so exciting, and we are very thankful that you are sharing this experience with us.

Continue to embrace each moment and come home safe. I can not wait to talk to you upon your return.

Patricia

Cupcakes and Hairbows said...

Thanks for your posts! I'm so happy for you to get to know the country and people that all of "us" have a connection with!!! Happy T'giving!

Anonymous said...

Aisha, I really missed you this Thanksgiving. My visit to Atlanta wasn't the same without you but I'm so happy for you because I know that you're having a wonderful time. I can't wait to see all of the pictures and hear all of the stories.